- A reliable partner for 120 years, exclusive for VW and AUDI
- Safety and a qualified partner of the VW Group
- Unique ABT warranty
- Top quality thanks to motorsport experience
- Sophisticated ABT technology
- Individual development and adjustment
- Engine protection
- A better performance with no extra fuel consumption
- A widespread portfolio of car especially for AUDI and VW
- The world‘s largest tuner with a unique customer service
The USA and Canada are the first markets worldwide to get the Audi RS5 Sportback – even before Germany. With an US office in Miami, Florida and about 50 North American dealers ABT Sportsline is more than happy to participate in the hare and tortoise game. That is why the first ABT RS5-R Sportback can say: "I'm already here!"
Exuberant joy at Audi Sport Team Abt Sportsline: Nico Müller in Sunday’s race at Misano (Italy) celebrated the second victory in his DTM career. Robin...
Audi Sport ABT Schaeffler remains unbeaten as Audi’s factory team at its home round in Formula E. Following Daniel Abt’s victory last year, Lucas di...
Audi Sport Team Abt Sportsline was able to celebrate a podium finish in the DTM’s return to Zolder, but lost the lead in the teams’ classification....
Lady luck was missing in the Monaco E-Prix for Daniel Abt and Lucas di Grassi. Despite strong performances, neither of the Audi drivers scored points...
A podium on Saturday, a two-three result on Sunday: Audi Sport Team Abt Sportsline managed an impressive start to the DTM’s turbo era at the...
Team Audi Sport ABT Schaeffler is in the center of the battle to win both titles in Formula E. At the spectacular E-Prix in the French capital Paris,...
The USA and Canada are the first markets worldwide to get the Audi RS5 Sportback – even before Germany. With an US office in Miami, Florida and about...